Watch Nick Wooster, Tommy Ton, Andy Spade, and dozens of other industry leaders discuss how the digital landscape is reshaping fashion and entertainment.
Posts tagged details mag.
1. Suede overnight bag ($2,400) by Valextra.
2. Yankee single- speed bicycle ($325) by Pure Fix Cycles.
3. Davy lamp ($180) by Best Made Company.
4. Nesting tables ($2,100) by Josef Albers.
1. Cast-iron jack ($70) by Tom Dixon.
2. Santiago Calatrava ($695) by Cristina Carrillo De Albornoz Fisac.
3. Gold piggy bank ($995) by Este.
4. Framed sunset moth ($109) by The Evolution Store.
5. Matte-gray eyeglasses ($390) by DITA Eyewear.
6. Suede football ($135) by Paul Cunningham for Bespoke Global.
7. Champagne bucket ($2,500) by Flair Home Collection.
8. Suede monk-strap brogues ($620) by O’Keeffe.
On our cover page: Christian Bale hangs up his Batman cape and is back to messy, larger-than-life characters for fiercely independent filmmakers.
A last look at the exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of Chris Hemsworth’s November cover shoot.
Some of the finest in New York prove that dark tonal dressing still makes a statement.
With a new stand-up special hitting Netflix, the Parks and Recreation star discusses his secret romantic side and his everlasting crush on Henry Winkler.